[ptx] [ hugin-Feature Requests-1527642 ] Add support for Smartblend and PTmender

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 22 07:07:14 BST 2006

Feature Requests item #1527642, was opened at 2006-07-24 09:36
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dangelo
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=550444&aid=1527642&group_id=77506

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It would be nice to be able to use Smartblend or
PTmender as an alternative stitcher.  I gather
PTmender is similar to PTstitcher but faster, and
Smartblend is designed to stitch around parallax
errors.