[ptx] next release

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Thu Aug 10 20:15:43 BST 2006

On 2006-08-10, at 20:01, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to release hugin 0.6.1 as soon as possible. Currently, the
> CVS
> contains numerous bugfixes over 0.6.0 and support for displaying
> HDR images
> nicely.
>
> The main outstanding problem seems to be that if enblend or
> autopano-sift is
> executed from within hugin on OSX it hangs. Any ideas about the cause?
>
> ciao
>   Pablo

enblend inside bundle is very stable. I can ship enblend inside
HuginOSX.app from 0.6.1.
autopano-sift can stay as it is for now, unless there is any quick
solution. (I will bring the HOWTO file to the top though.)

Would you please notify the translators about the new release? I
missed the 0.6 release for Japanese translation.

Ippei

--
   MSN & AIM: ippei_ukai at mac.com  (Skype: ippei_ukai)