[ptx] Re: Renewing OSX Distribution

Paul Lundgren pfl011 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 10 20:14:17 BST 2006

Rob

Ok, I'm starting to get the picture.  Autopano-sift is a separate app
for automatically applying control points. Is it supposed to be
better or somehow different than the Auto Add feature in Hugin? Is it
any better than manually selecting control points in Hugin? By better
I mean accurate, not quicker.

The installation seems to be beyond me anyway. I don't know anything
about unix/command line stuff.

Thanks for the tutorials as well from you and David. One thing I've
noticed is that there are no vertical or horizontal control points
available in the Hugin OSX version. At least I can't see where.

-Paul