[ptx] Wished feature

Rich rich at hq.vsaa.lv
Wed Aug 9 09:17:23 BST 2006

there's panoglview, which i unfortunately was unable to get running.
available from
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=77506&package_id=152817
there also could be precompiled packages for some distributions.

gallery2 also has such a module (java based, i think).
it is available from http://gallery.menalto.com/, and pretty easy to set up.
it's not very fast though, and probably an overkill if you want the
feature in panoram creation process - but if you find it useful as,
well, gallery - then panorama support is a nice additional feature to
have :)

--
  Rich