[ptx] Re: Stiching 27 images with different contrast

David Grant davidgrant at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 22:22:58 BST 2006

That sucks, so I guess I'm stuck with it (unless I work really hard to match
the conrast of each image manually). I just had an idea, is there any kind
of software/algorithms, plugins, that can smooth out an entire image?
Basically to auto-contrast it in chunks and then merge the chunks by
interpolating. I think I've heard of such a technique and it has a name, but
I can't think of it...

Dave

--
David Grant