[ptx] Hugin vs. PTGui - some observations

Thomas Steiner finbref.2006 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 12:36:31 BST 2006

Mike,

> what is out-of-date in our very detailed Hugin tutorial (german only)

I know the tutorial and it's very nice. But still I think that it
makes sense to have one official documentation of all functions and
possibilities. And you need an internetconnection to look up something
in your tutorial, for beginners it would be easier to press "F1" and
get some help immediately.

> Helge is always interested in having feedback.
> Are you interested?

Yes, I can try to let my greenhorned brain missunderstand it ;)
Look at http://www.panoclub.de/hugin_tut/spezial.html#enblend , the
screenshot is out of date and here are some things that are not
totally clear to me. But I will have a closer look at it on the
weekend and report you everything then personally, okay?

Do you understand that I am just "pro" doc and not "contra" independet
tutorials like yours?

Thomas