[ptx] [ hugin-Bugs-1362484 ] 64 bit problem in optimizer?

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 21 03:30:10 GMT 2005

Bugs item #1362484, was opened at 2005-11-21 04:30
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=550441&aid=1362484&group_id=77506

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi!

incremental position optimization step consistently
leads to an average control point distance of about
10 in my 32 bit chroot (ok, I'll have to optimize my
control points) and to 1800 with the 64 bit verion of
hugin. Uhm...

Greetings,

  Gunter