[ptx] Re: thoughts for hugin UI, post 0.5

Jim Watters jwatters at photocreations.ca
Fri May 27 20:17:20 BST 2005

Carl von Einem wrote:

> A page with all images (ca. 850 KB) is on
> http://www.einem.net/ptx/print-dialog.htm
> hope this helps

I don't like the idea of using a drop down list to switch between all
the different settings (Copies & Paper, Layout, Output, ... ).  A drop
down list should be mutually exclusive.  Make one choice and be done
with it.  The drop down list hides the other settings too much.  Tabs
would be much move visible and appropriate.   The choices should be
visible and obvious; you should not need to hold down the Ctrl key to
see more options.

I think Rob you have come a long way with
http://artography.ath.cx/hugin-test.png
The only change I would make is move projection above Horizontal and
Vertical.  Some projections have limited FoV, so changing projection may
change one or both of the FoV.

--

 Jim Watters

 Graphic Software Developer