[ptx] thoughts for hugin UI, post 0.5

Guillaume Filion gfk at logidac.com
Thu May 26 16:42:22 BST 2005

Tijmen a écrit :
> I think it's a great improvement to move the "stitch now" button to below.
> Form-like windows are allways filled in top to bottom, so it's weird to have
> the "finish" button on top again.

I see one problem with putting the "Quick stitch" menu on the bottom of
the form. I often don't use the custom settings provided, I just select
"Draft quality JPEG" or "High quality TIFF" from the menu and press
"Stitch now".

If you put this menu on the botton of the form, I have to pass over a
lot of options that I won't use to select the stitching options that I
want. I guess that's why it was placed on top.

Other than that, I think that it's a good improvement over the current
UI. BTW, I like http://artography.ath.cx/hugin-new5.png better, it looks
more natural than version 6.

Best,
GFK's