[ptx] [ hugin-Bugs-1174126 ] Image Handling Limits

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 31 15:30:40 BST 2005

Bugs item #1174126, was opened at 2005-03-31 06:30
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=550441&aid=1174126&group_id=77506

Category: interface
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi there,
first let me thank you for placing such excellent, easy
to use software out here for all of us. I have had so
much fun in the last couple of weeks using these tools!
Kudos!

I just wanted to point out that the beta 3 seems to
have some image caching limits that put a damper on
really huge panoramas. Specifically, after 120 4mb
images, previewing becomes buggy, if not impossible,
and repeated warnings are issued.

I generate files for hugin using autopano-sift, and do
my own lens correction beforehand, etc.

All Best,
Travis Good

Travis_Good at harvard.edu