[ptx] New hugin tutorial - Stitching flat scanned images

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Fri Mar 25 23:57:19 GMT 2005

I've added another hugin tutorial, since this is a subject that
comes up again and again:

  http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/scans/

Please comment.  In particular I'm sure that there was previously a
way to optimise lens parameters for each image individually without
automatically optimising them for every lens.  This tutorial says to
edit the script before optimising, which is less than ideal.

(Note that my rate of producing tutorials is a bit less than one a
year, so more contributions are very welcome)

--
Bruno