[ptx] Hugin crashes just after startup

Andreas Hirczy ahi at itp.tugraz.at
Tue Mar 1 08:44:07 GMT 2005

Edouard Gomez <edouard.gomez at gmail.com> writes:

> Ok it's now more than 2 weeks that i try to upgrade my panoramic toolchain
> and i can't get it working at all on my SID box. First it was some kind of
> obscure interaction of debian gcc with panorama.h file used in hugin, but
> even with that problem resolved, i can't get hugin starting.

No apparent problems on Debian testing/sarge i386

> Software versions:
> [...]

hugin     cvs from 2005-03-01
libpano12 2.7.0.9
gcc       3.3.5
wxwin     2.4.2.6

Andreas
--
Andreas Hirczy <ahi at itp.tugraz.at>                   http://itp.tugraz.at/~ahi/
Graz University of Technology                          phone: +43/316/873-81 90