[ptx] Work around for current HuginOSX's Optimiser bug

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Wed Jul 20 11:43:07 BST 2005

Hi all,

Recently I have received a couple of emails asking me about the crash
occurs when optimiser is executed from HuginOSX under some
circumstances. (This is a DIFFERENT BUG from the occasional crash
AFTER the optimisation is executed.)

Although I still have not identified the cause of this problem
(mainly because I have not found enough time), the work around is
just to make sure HuginOSX.app's path does not contain any space or
non-ascii characters.

Sorry for inconvenience and enjoy your Panorama making.

Regards,
Ippei

--
   My general MSN, AIM, and E-Mail: ippei_ukai at mac.com