[ptx] compile error on Fedora Core 4

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Mon Jul 18 21:14:01 BST 2005

On Mon 18-Jul-2005 at 12:28 +0200, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:

>I have tried to that problem in the current CVS, but since I don't have
>gcc 4.0 installed on my system, I cant test it.

Great, hugin now builds ok with gcc4 on fedora fc4.

Though I can't make a tarball because the `LICENCE_SIFT' and
`windows_compile.txt' files are missing:

  $ make dist
  make: *** No rule to make target `LICENCE_SIFT', needed by `distdir'.  Stop.
  make: *** No rule to make target `windows_compile.txt', needed by `distdir'.  Stop.

If I touch the files, I can create a tarball, but it doesn't seem to be
complete:

  config.status: error: cannot find input file: src/vigra_ext/Makefile.in

--
Bruno