[ptx] Rectilinear / cylindrical / equirectangular projections tutorial available

Georges Lagarde georges.lagarde at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 18:05:31 BST 2005

I wrote this tutorial about the most used
among Panorama Tools projection modes:
http://slash72.club.fr/gurl/MODES-PROJECTION/en_prefecture_rectiligne.htm
 A French language version is available:
 http://slash72.club.fr/gurl/MODES-PROJECTION/prefecture_rectiligne.htm
 Because many examples are shown and maths
are carefully left behind the scene, this should
help new users having some trouble coping with
projection modes (I suppose not all Hugin users
are comfortable with 3D geometry and map
projections.)
 If you are interested, I can send you the HTML
files or you can set links to my own website
if you prefer.
 Any correction (English is not my mother
tongue), improvement or adaptation
suggestion is very welcome!
 Georges