[ptx] Problem with CVS built and email list and TIFF

Lars Schimmer l.schimmer at tu-bs.de
Mon Jul 4 16:47:12 BST 2005

Hi!

Some problems at once:
Got the latest .deb from itp.tugraz.at and while loading the pictures and click
on them to preview, I get:
hugin: ImagesPanel.cpp:523: void ImagesPanel::UpdatePreviewImage(): Zusicherung
»imgctrlpanel« nicht erfüllt.
Abgebrochen
So hugin doesn't work anymore.

Problem 2:
I can't send any mails to the list anymore or receive them at the mailserver at
work, error: