[ptx] hugin crash on debian.

Chris Smith chris at interspire.com
Wed Jul 6 04:00:17 BST 2005

Hi all,

I've found a crash when I try to select an image from the images I've
imported (I forgot to set a reference image so my panorama came out
rather strange looking)...

The error I get is:

$ hugin
hugin: ImagesPanel.cpp:523: void ImagesPanel::UpdatePreviewImage():
Assertion 'imgctrlpanel' failed.
Aborted

I thought it might've been because I selected an image from a project,
so I fired up hugin again and imported my images from scratch.. same
problem, same error.

According to the about page this is v0.5rc1 (installed from debian
package from http://itp.tugraz.at/Comp/debian/dists/sarge/desktop/).

So this is a bug report and a question at the same time..

In the project file how do I change the reference image? I went through
the docs on the website but couldn't find anything that would help me.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,

Chris Smith
PHP Product Manager
Interspire - The World's Best Selling Webware
http://www.interspire.com