[ptx] Hugin optimizer crash on SuSe

Sean Davis seand at colorado.edu
Mon Jul 4 18:35:06 BST 2005

Hello

I was reading an old post on the ptx email list from someone who had hugin
crashing when they ran the optimization with the tutorial on the hugin
website.  I have hugin 0.5 beta 2 that is distributed with SuSe 9.3, and I
get the same crash when I run the optimizer.  Here is the output from the
command line that I receive.

seand at DARKSTAR:~> hugin
Panorama obj created
hugin: Panorama.cpp:936: void
PT::Panorama::parseOptimizerScript(std::istream&, PT::VariableMapVector&,
PT::CPVector&) const: Assertion `pointIt == CPs.end() && "have all control
point distances been read?"' failed.
Aborted
seand at DARKSTAR:~>

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem?

Thanks so much!

-Sean