[ptx] Image resolution of stitched images

Philipp B. Koch phkoch at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue Apr 26 18:15:53 BST 2005

Thank you! Actually the panorama has been printed too big (21 cm of
height instead of 16) in comparison to the maximum output size of the
original pictures, so of course that's the reason for the distorsion. I
was just confused with this resolution measures. Thank you for information!

Philipp

PS. As I am only a user (and not a programmer), is there a place (maybe
this mailing list?) where I could make suggestions for possible
improvement of Hugin's user friendlyness? Perhaps it could help to
spread the variety of possibilities how things can be handled with Hugin?