[ptx] Compile Hugin on Ubuntu : Error on compiling libpano

douglas wilkins dgswilkins at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 23 08:52:14 BST 2005

Hi there,

--- JP <jpok at freemail.hu> wrote:

[snip]

> Hi Doug,
> Like Rob, my distrib is Ubuntu and like him
> libgcj-config.h file is in
> the same directory :

/usr/lib/gcc/i486-linux/3.4.4/include/gcj/libgcj-config.h

> I don't understand why the compiling process is
> correct for Rob and fails for me (same distribution,
> same packages...)

can send the output of
gcc -dumpspecs
and
gcc -print-search-dirs
? This should give us an idea of what is happening

> I will suppress the java references in the makefile,
> filter.h and sys_ansi.c and retry, and if I'm lucky,
> it will compile ? I hope...

Rather than doing that, get the latest CVS and use:
configure --without-java
It will do all the "suppression" for you :-)

regards,
Doug