[ptx] anybody heard of autostitch?

Scott R. Little little at cs.utah.edu
Mon Apr 18 17:35:50 BST 2005

On Monday 18 April 2005 03:13 am, Rob Park wrote:
> http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/autostitch/autostitch.html
>
> It comes from UBC just like SIFT does... they seem to only have a
> windows version but it looks impressive.

I have used it a bit.  It seems to work okay.  Very fast, but not really any
control if the stitch doesn't work out properly.

My understanding is that this is the same technology used in Microsoft Digital
Image Suite 10.  I wouldn't expect any updates to this version.  The updated
version of this technology I presume will continue to improve in MS Digital
Image Suite.

Scott

--
Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don't let anybody else use
it, and get a new one every six months.