[ptx] autopano-sift step-by-step demonstration + documentation

Rob Park rbpark at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 10:11:54 BST 2005

(oops, sorry sebastian, I accidentally sent this just to you first...
resending to the list now)

On 4/17/05, Sebastian Nowozin <nowozin at gmail.com> wrote:
> for those confused by all the different options in autopano-sift, I took
> a little time and produced a step-by-step explanation of all the options
> in the GUI.

Oh, that reminds me I've got to update *my* tutorial... Nice work
though, I'll definitely link to yours from mine.

I suppose that now that I've moved to Ubuntu, and there aren't any
packages for any of enblend, hugin, or autopano-sift, I guess I should
compile them myself and contribute some packages... bloody hell, I was
hoping to go outside tomorrow ;)

--
Urban Artography
http://artography.ath.cx