Fwd: [ptx] Miscellaneous Windows Hugin Problems -- Suggestions?

Travis Good travis.godwin.good at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 14:21:22 BST 2005

Mike,
thanks very much for your reply. If you need screenshots of the errors
or anything, I'd be happy to put some together over the next couple of
days.
My reply comments:
1) It happens in full size mode. It loads all the images, but when it
hits "Read Histogram" mode it goes belly up with error "Unable to
create temp space." Nona usually fails after about 10 minutes of
chugging on this. I wish there was an obvious reason for this error,
but I have plenty of temp space (30gb +)
2) Perhaps it depends on image size. I am using 4.7 megabyte jpegs. I
agree that a superlarge preview might require some work. Not totally
necessary right now.
3) I periodically get segment errors when attempting to run 360
multi-row (3-4 row) panoramas. Sometimes the program just completely
freezes.
4) I am using enblend 2.2, maybe I'll switch to 1.3. When trying to
parse the default tiff output of hugin Enblend claims "required
decompressor/deflator library missing"

Thanks for the heads up on the Linux version(s). I'll see if I can't
have a crack at the source with a debugger to get an idea of what
might be going on here.

My machine specs: Pentium 2.6 ghz with 1gb ram, 60 gb disk.

Best Regards,
Travis