[ptx] seg faults

Hal V Engel hvengel at astound.net
Sat Apr 9 22:36:34 BST 2005

I have yet to see a single seg fault in Hugin.  I compiled it with -O2 and no
other optimizations.  I used gcc 3.4.3 to build it in native amd64 code.
Might be different with different gcc versions or different processors.
This could also be an issue with other parts of your tool chain and/or
libraries.  If others are not having significant seg fault problems then I
would try using no optimizations first.