[ptx] hugin 0.5.3 and enblend

Benoit POSTE benoit.poste at mmce.mee.com
Fri Apr 8 16:17:14 BST 2005

    Just encountered a (another) probable bug with hugin and enblend,
w2k: in the preferences window, enblend tab, there is a checkbox
saying "delete intermediate tiff files" (or somethign similar). If you
check that box, files are deleted BEFORE enblend is called ... which
does not work extremely well, of course. I would be so bold as to
recommend deleting the files after enblend ends ;) .

    I couldn't see it mentioned on the list, so I thought I was alone,
but someone was commenting on this problem lately on a French forum,
so I thougth I should mention it :) .

    Bye,
    Benoit.