[ptx] RFE: scrolling images at the same time

Marek Januszewski spec at webtech.pl
Wed Apr 6 14:53:10 BST 2005

Hello,

  When I scroll both images holding shift, it's annoying when one of the
pictures reaches the border, but the other one continues scrolling. When
that happens both image panels no longer display the same area. I think
it would be better, if both pictures were scrolling only up to the point
when one of them reaches its border and than both would stop scrolling.

does it annoy anyone else? should be an option or default behaviour?

thanks,
Marek