[ptx] Updated website layout means new URL for hugin tutorial

Rob Park rbpark at ualberta.ca
Thu Sep 30 08:26:09 BST 2004

Hey guys, just wanted to let everybody know that I've put in a major
overhaul of my website, and this has unfortunately required me to change
the URL for the panorama.

The new URL is here:

http://rbpark.ath.cx/index.cgi?page=tutorial-b

But, because I'm such a nice guy, I put in an HTTP redirect, so the old
URL will continue to work. So there's no rush to update your links,
because the links technically aren't broken (yet).

Thanks.

(oh yeah, and the tutorial has been updated for autopano-sift 1.7)