[ptx] autopano-sift-1.6-win-1.zip(Sebastian) successfully used on large multirows

Thorsten Vieth t.vieth at gmx.de
Thu Sep 23 05:55:30 BST 2004

Hi all,

Mike, thanks for the clarification. I now tried again on my PC and I get
autopano-sift to work now without eating my RAM... So, it runs through,
using the included vbs file on my images, and it also creates a
hugin.pto file. The only problem I now have is that the control points
generated by autopano-sift are WAY OFF! There is not  a single usable
one. I tried with several images, which worked fine with Alexandre
Jenny's autopano, but autopano-sift only creates garbage control points.
Any idea what could be causing this problem?

Thanks
Thorsten