[ptx] hugin on XP

Chris Cothrun mutagen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 02:49:40 BST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Richard A. Milewski <ram at rampage.net>

 Hmmm.... I must have something mis-configured.  My hugin installation
crashes 100% of the time about 2 seconds after attempting to open an
image.

 I can run PTGui, so the PanoTools installation seems ok.  I can run
autopano, but not hugin.

-- Richard

Thats a tough one then. I tried a couple more computers and still
didn't get an error opening an image or adding an image to the
project.

You might try enabling the Dr. Watson debugger and posting the debug
log it generates (not the dump file, that gets rather large). Then
again, Dr Watson will probably just tell us what we already know, that
Hugin loads some libraries and then crashes.

More Info:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;308538
http://www.pcanswers.co.uk/tutorials/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=29560&subsectionid=607

Not sure what else to point you at.