[ptx] difference preview mode

Douglas Wilkins douglasw at zahav.net.il
Fri Sep 17 08:24:17 BST 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 01:55 +0200, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Well, I've been inconsequent and added a new feature...
[snip]
> ciao
>   Pablo

Hi there,
I have just tried to compile the latest CVS and I get an error:

In file included from Stitcher.cpp:28:
../include/PT/Stitcher.h: In member function `void
PT::SimpleStitcher<ImageType, AlphaType>::stitch(const
PT::PanoramaOptions&, PT::UIntSet&, const std::string&,
PT::SingleImageRemapper<ImageType, AlphaType>&, BlendFunctor&)':
../include/PT/Stitcher.h:705: error: `blender' undeclared (first use
this function)
../include/PT/Stitcher.h:705: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported only once for each function it appears in.)

I think there has been a typo since the template declaration uses
'blend' as a parameter, not 'blender'. Anyway, the attached diff allows
the code to compile and run (I tried all the preview modes with this and
they seem to work) :-)

regards,
Doug