[ptx] autopano-sift 1.6 released: control-point coverage improved, bug fixes

Rob Park rbpark at ualberta.ca
Wed Sep 15 23:39:59 BST 2004

Pablo d'Angelo wrote:
> This probably depends on the installation of mono.. I could use the previous
> (v 1.5) autopano-complete.sh just fine, because, on debian, I can simply
> execute any mono .exe, and it will automatically run it with mono.

Ah, ok, that makes more sense now. Yeah, FC2 doesn't integrate mono that
tightly, or at least I don't know how to do it:

$ which autopanog.exe
/usr/local/bin/autopanog.exe
$ autopanog.exe
bash: /usr/local/bin/autopanog.exe: cannot execute binary file
$ mono autopanog.exe
cannot open assembly autopanog.exe
$ mono /usr/local/bin/autopanog.exe

(and then the GUI pops up nicely).