[ptx] some panoramic images

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Tue Sep 14 03:06:05 BST 2004

Hi all!

I've updated my panorama gallery a little bit, I hope there are some images
you might enjoy:

https://wurm.wh-wurm.uni-ulm.de/~redman/gallery/panoramas

As always, they were all taken handheld, using a Canon A40, and stitched
with hugin (of course :). A few older ones should be recreated using
enblend.

Sometimes I used autopano, but for quite a few of them I picked the control
points by hand.

I'm interested in which images look nice, and how they could be improved,
not only on the technical side, but also on the photographic side. I've
bought my first camera just two years ago, so probably there's room for
improvement with composition and general photographic techniques...

Unfortunately, some pano's are quite overexposed, but its hard to avoid that
using the A40.

Enjoy,