[ptx] stupid usage question...

jeremie ZIMMERMANN jz at tofz.org
Tue Sep 14 00:44:16 BST 2004

hello all

i finally got to compile hugin from cvs...

i now have some trouble using it.. i followed every step in the tutorial and
got fine results with panoramics of few images (2-3)

but each time i try to stitch from 6 or 7 images, the panoramic always "bends
up" on the right side.... the horizon curves up (example attached)

is it something wrong with my way of taking pictures? (they all seem quite
horizontal...) or a problem with my way of giving control points? (i gave
about 10 for each pair of images) or my optimize parameters or something? (i
tried a lot!)

i did all my stitches using "high quality TIFF" setting, so enblend was used
on the output...

do you got any idea?

jz

--