[ptx] WinX control points crash

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Mon Sep 13 09:08:47 BST 2004

Different behavior for me, winXP.

I get an error message, only for the very first point pair of an image
pair and only if auto fine tune is ON.
The error message is:
ERROR: (../include/common/utils.h:151)lexical_cast():lexical cast error

After the error message appears I was able to continue (MB3 to accept the
point pair) normally.

best, mike