[ptx] HuginOSX news

Sean Reed reed at seanreed.de
Tue Sep 7 07:24:57 BST 2004

hi ippei,

i cannot seem to download what i assume is the binary.
(http://61.213.194.133/%7Eippei/software/hugin/HuginOSX-wx251
-20040907.zip)
the download just stalls. i don't even get an error message. but the
download bar spins and spins, then never begins and never progresses.
any suggestion why?
i'm on a mac os x 10.3.5, in germany.
could it be the firewall?
the other two files (the sources and mac sources) download perfectly.

-sean

Sean Reed
Hamburg, Germany
www.seanreed.de