[ptx] HuginOSX news

Daniel Griscom griscom at suitable.com
Tue Sep 7 05:37:31 BST 2004

At 11:26 AM +0900 9/7/04, Ippei UKAI wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Thank you for your interests! I've got two emails about Hugin on OSX
>last week asking how to compile. I have updated all the files on my
>homepage, binaries and sources. A kind of installation guide for
>libraries have been included in the sources.

I took a look at your page, and saw the comment that the creator code
you use ("Hgin") isn't registered yet. It's extremely easy to
register your own creator code, and you don't have to prove anything
about your product or your credentials. The page to do so is at
<http://developer.apple.com/datatype/creatorcode.html>.

(You may already know all this, and have a reason not to do it yet,
but just in case...)

Thanks for all your work on the OS X port,
Dan

--
Daniel T. Griscom           Work:  (781) 665-0053
Suitable Systems            Fax:   (781) 665-7106
152 Cochrane Street         griscom at suitable.com
Melrose, MA 02176-1433      http://www.suitable.com/