[ptx] huigin 0.4 installer

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Sun Oct 31 18:36:23 GMT 2004

Hi,

> > thanks for this hugin windows installer :)

Yes, thanks! I've just tried it, and it seems to be ok, maybe a
check for pano12.dll might be useful.
The installer could then point users to the right webpage to download the
dll, and PTOptimizer/Stitcher.

Another thing: What happens if people want to install a new version?

Just installing it again, results in overwriting the old files, and leaving
old files that have been removed from the distribution?

> > By the way, there is also another good installer: Inno Setup from
> > http://www.innosetup.com
> > Maybe Pablo can replace the old viewer with panoglviewer in hugin
> > extensions.
> >

> what do you mean by old viewer?

There was an old, slow Panorama viewer in the PanoImage directory. Since
panoglview is much better, I've removed it from the hugin cvs tree.

Hmm, maybe the viewer could be included in the hugin installer.
but a separate installer and zip file might be useful as well.

I also have to add a html page describing panoglview to hugin.sf.net