[ptx] building Hugin+... on windows?

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Sun Oct 24 22:44:07 BST 2004

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004, Bram de Jong wrote:

> Hi,
>

> before I venture off into the dangerous land of compiler errors, does
> anyone have any additional hints on building Hugin with MS Developer
> Studio 6.0?

No, Visual C++ 6.0 is to buggy (not enought support for templates) to
compile hugin.

> I saw the building-with-vs file, but it carries the
> warning "this hasn't been done for a long time"...

I've managed to build it with Visual Studio .NET, and the needed project
files are in the CVS. The debug version works already, have to fix some
flags/pathes for the release version. If there really is a need for it I might
also upload a developers kit, that contains the nessecary libraries
precompiled.