[ptx] hugin and Debian trouble

Andreas Hirczy ahi at itp.tugraz.at
Wed Oct 20 08:14:35 BST 2004

Douglas Wilkins <douglasw at zahav.net.il> writes:

> Hi there,
>
> On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 13:57 -0400, spec wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm trying to compile it too but on windows.
> >
> > Andreas Hirczy wrote:
> >
> > >When compiling from CVS (debian/testing) I ran into new trouble right at the
> > >beginning:
> > >
> > >* had to make a directory "src/nona_gui/po", otherwise the mv command in line
> > >  133 of bootstrap fails.
> > >

> > the directory is there
> > http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/hugin/hugin/src/nona_gui/po/
> > so maybe try to get the latest source from cvs. You may have downloaded
> > the version that Doug was still working on.
>
> It would help me if I knew where you got your source code from? If from
> CVS, perhaps a full checkout might help

CVS from sourceforge - "cvs status" lists only: src/nona_gui/.cvsignore
src/nona_gui/Makefile.am, src/nona_gui/nona_gui.cpp and
src/nona_gui/nona_gui_rc.rc

After "cvs update -d -P" the copy seems to be (more) complete.

> > >* still can't run boostrap (macro `AM_OPTIONS_GRAPHICS' not found in
> > >  library).
>
> when bootstrap runs aclocal it uses the m4 macro file ax_check_graphics.m4
> from the <hugin top directory>/m4 directory. Check that it is there.

Yes, after "cvs update -d -P" ax_check_graphics.m4 is also here.  There are
still some error messages, but I'll clean up my build toolchain first.

Thanks for your help,
Andreas

--
Andreas Hirczy <ahi at itp.tugraz.at>                   http://itp.tugraz.at/~ahi/
Graz University of Technology                          phone: +43/316/873-81 90