[ptx] Updated my tutorials!

Rob Park rbpark at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 20 07:19:16 BST 2004

Hello everybody,

So with the sudden release of autopano-sift 2.0 and enblend 2.0, I
decided it was time to update my tutorials.

The first tutorial, describing how to install autopano-sift, panorama
tools, hugin, and enblend, changed the most:

http://rbpark.ath.cx/tutorial-a

The second tutorial, describing how to use these tools, changed very
little (mainly I just updated the screenshot for autopano-sift and
removed the warning about how slow it is ;)

http://rbpark.ath.cx/tutorial-b

Let me know what you think, I appreciate your feedback. Especially if
you find any errors. ;)