[ptx] Translation of hugin

Douglas Wilkins douglasw at zahav.net.il
Sat Oct 16 17:06:34 BST 2004

Hi there,
On Sat, 2004-10-16 at 13:12 +0000, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
> I would like to make a French translation of hugin but I don't know the
> way to use gettext tools to extract the strings from the .xrs or .xrc
> files.

Hi there,
OK, so that is not necessary. All you need to do is create a new .po
from the /src/hugin/po/hugin.pot by
msginit -i hugin.pot -o fr.po -l fr
and then use a tool like poedit (available for linux or windows) to add
the translations, then send it to me. But to make you life easier,
attached is the french .po file.
If there is anyone else who would like to do other translations, I would
be more than pleased to add them to hugin!

regards,
Doug