[ptx] Crash on optimise

Bram de Jong bram.dejong at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 10:14:43 BST 2004

Hi everyone,

I have a failsafe method of generating a crash everytime I run Hugin :)

Using: hugin_2004_09_15-01_30_win32.zip

Load this:
http://bram.smartelectronix.com/tmp/crash_test_dummy.zip
(file created with autopano with /project:hugin settings at command line)

And just try to get through the optimisation with pairwise: I get
assertion failures each time.

**Maybe** it's the EXIF of my camera or something: when I hit the
"load lens settings from EXIF" I get 130-degrees, which seems a bit
strange (or am I wrong). The camera is an Olympus C8080-WZ. The images
are resized because I didn't think you guys would like my 8MPix JPG's
;-) (but I tested the crash with the resized images)

can anyone help?

 - bram

--
http://www.smartelectronix.com