[ptx] nona cannot render a single (or multiple) image

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Fri Oct 8 17:21:25 BST 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 23:45, Bruno Postle wrote:
> On Fri 08-Oct-2004 at 23:41 +0800, HaJo Schatz wrote:
> >
> > - Try asking the optimizer to adjust d and e for you. You can't
> > select them individually (per pic), so you'll have to modify the
> > optimizer script by hand every time you run it...
>
> This bug has always been there, until recently it didn't matter
> because libpano12 was broken when optimising d and e parameters.  I
> believe Rik's changes have fixed this.

Huh? I have -- a few moths back -- installed libpano12 from your APT
repository (tnx so much for making this available btw, I really
appreciate this rep even for my FC2 machine). Since then, I believe I
have not touched this part at all. During the last days I have used the
d/e optimization extensively to stitch the parts of my map which I had
scanned in. The results are, so say my eyes and my GPS receiver, quite
accurate. Maybe things were broken in different contexts, but for me the
optimization seems to work beautifully (on the libpano side, not hugin
though...).

HaJo

--
HaJo Schatz <hajo at hajo.net>