[ptx] hugin compiled on debian sarge?

philipp at frauenfelder-kuerner.ch philipp at frauenfelder-kuerner.ch
Wed Oct 6 10:57:27 BST 2004

Dear Franck

Zitat von Franck SICARD <ptx-ml at 3demi.net>:
> i have change my numbering scheme to have the same than Philipp Frauenf,
> then you need to remove the current version of hugin installed from my
> source to have an automatic update with "apt-get install hugin".
>
> The last version avaible from me is 0.4pre20041005

Are there now two different versions of hugin for Debian available (one from me
and one from you) or did you base on my work?

I know that my packages need work and update. And I know that I do not have
enough time to do that. However, we should avoid duplicating the work and we
should try to find a consensus who does what and how.

What do you think?

Regards
Philipp