[Fwd: Re: [ptx] Stitching scanned, "flat" images]

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Tue Oct 5 16:44:39 BST 2004

I could slap my forehead for that... Of course you're right, tnx a lot!

I do have some difficulties with Hugin doing this however, as it doesn't
seem to allow such things as optimizing d/e for each individual image.
But with a manually created optimizer script things work amazingly well.

--
HaJo Schatz <hajo at hajo.net>
http://www.HaJo.Net

PGP-Key:  http://www.hajo.net/hajonet/keys/pgpkey_hajo.txt