[ptx] windows pairwise optimizer bug fixed

Rik Littlefield rj.littlefield at computer.org
Sat Nov 13 04:45:12 GMT 2004

Pablo, thanks for tracking down this problem.  This finally explains why
the mingw dll worked but the MSVC one did not -- MSVC cannot necessarily
free() what mingw alloc'd.

But now I guess I can expect another round of reports about strange
behavior of the optimizer ;-)

I will do my best to answer as they come in.

Where can I download a Windows version of hugin with these mods?

--Rik