[ptx] libpano12 - build with GNU autoconf, automake and libtool

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Tue Nov 9 09:42:42 GMT 2004

On Tue 09-Nov-2004 at 10:26 +0100, Andreas Hirczy wrote:

> In "./tools/Makefile.am" I had to add .win32 extensions to the
> makefiles in EXTRA_DIST to make "make dist" work correctly.

Sorry I renamed the files slightly differently.

> I changed the line "SUBDIRS=tools m4" to "SUBDIRS=m4 . tools" in
> Makefile.am,

I've now added the build system to CVS:

  AUTHORS
  ChangeLog
  Makefile.am
  NEWS
  README
  bootstrap
  configure.ac
  m4/Makefile.am
  m4/ax_check_graphics.m4
  m4/ax_check_java.m4
  tools/Makefile.am

This won't show up in anonymous-cvs for a few hours, but it would be
nice to test this on as many platforms as possible.

> Maybe the makers auf autotools didn't expect a library in main dir
> and distributeable binarys in sub directories.

Yes the library sources should have been initially imported to a
sub-directory but it would be difficult to change it now without
losing the CVS history.

--
Bruno