[ptx] autopano & autopanog problems

Johnny Deadman lists at johnbrownlow.com
Fri Nov 5 22:06:21 GMT 2004

Is this the right place to discuss autopano-sift problems or should I
take it someplace else?

There is a problem with running autopano-complete.sh on Mandrake 10.1
because the version of getopt installed by default does not support the
features the script expects. I think the script should probably check
for a version or something. By chance it fails safe in most
circumstances but it is definitely a problem.

I suspect that this kind of thing may also be responsible for an
absolutely consistent segmentation fault I get when running
autopanog.exe in mono when autopano is invoked.
--
John Brownlow
Deep Fried Films, Inc

http://www.johnbrownlow.com