[ptx] beta version available for pano12.dll with improved optimizer

Joseph Reagle joseph.nyu at reagle.org
Fri May 21 09:54:15 BST 2004

> > BTW: Unfortunately, these still don't generate layers with alpha
> > layers and proper masks.
>
> Is this for PSD output?  It would be nice to track this down and
> identify which versions of pano12 and the gimp play PSD together.

Yes. I haven't been able to find *any* version from rpm or deb that works
with Gimp2.0. If someone can say excatly which versions it *does* work
with, that's a start.

--
Regards,          http://reagle.org/joseph/
Joseph Reagle     E0 D5 B2 05 B6 12 DA 65  BE 4D E3 C1 6A 66 25 4E

* I will be off-line for most of the summer of 2004; make sure
  you have my contact info if you wish to reach me.