[ptx] Morphing control points

Jim Watters jimwatters at rogers.com
Tue May 18 18:03:30 BST 2004

When optimizing this is not quite what is being done.  Currently, each
pair of T+ points is only compared to the first same T+ points. The
exception is the first pair is compared to the second pair.  The
furthest two points set the line and the other two have the error
calculated.   The difference may be slight in the end.  But this
approach may improve things.  Needs testing.

Jim